This Columbia University CME approved activity will allow the participants to receive a cogent but comprehensive update and review on all aspects of the specialty, at a single course. Similar courses are held in other parts of the country, and are highly-rated and well-attended. This 2-day course will provide practicing Otolaryngologists and Otolaryngologist-Head and Neck Surgeons with an update on the latest diagnostic and therapeutic techniques, including surgical management for the following subspecialties:
- General Otolaryngology
- Otology and Neurotology
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Rhinology and Sinus Disorders
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Laryngology, Voice, and Dysphasia
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Analyze the diagnostic evaluation of patients with voice and swallowing disorders.
- Distinguish different approaches to rhinoplasty and facial plastic reconstruction.
- Evaluate the basic and advanced techniques in rhinology and sinus surgery.
- Identify the current role of surgery in the management of patients with head and neck cancer.