We offer a full spectrum of reconstructive surgery services for the head and neck region, providing treatment for conditions and deformities related to birth, trauma, and cancer.
- Cleft lip and palate surgery, cleft rhinoplasty, and pediatric head and neck reconstructive procedures.
- Functional rhinoplasty (nasal surgery to correct breathing)
- Treatment of fractures of the facial bones and traumatic lacerations
- Revision of unfavorable scars
- Reconstruction after removal of skin cancers or other cutaneous lesions (Mohs)
- Removal of benign cutaneous lesions
- Rehabilitation and reconstructive procedures to treat facial paralysis
- Microtia repair