Our physicians provide expert care for general ear, nose, and throat issues, as well as treatment for a wide variety of head and neck disorders.
Many patients begin their care with a general ENT physician, who refers them to one of our specialists to address more specific conditions. Others remain in the care of a general ENT physician throughout their treatment process. We welcome all patients with ear, nose, throat, head, or neck concerns.
Our physicians treat:
- Infections involving the ears, nose, throat, sinuses, and skin of the head and neck
- Congenital, inflammatory, and other problems, such as hearing loss, dizziness, changes in taste or smell, or swallowing and voice problems, sinus disease with medical and surgical treatment including endoscopic sinus surgery
- Snoring and sleep disorders with conventional and laser surgery
- Trauma and injuries to head and neck structures
- Breathing problems of the nose, larynx (voice box), or trachea (wind pipe)
Columbia Otolaryngology offers same-day appointments for routine or urgent ear, nose, and throat problems at our Harkness Pavilion location.
One of our skilled nurse practitioners or physician assistants will see you quickly, and either diagnose and treat your problem, or begin the evaluation in a timely manner. If needed, a follow-up visit on a later day will be arranged with one of our physicians.
To make an appointment Monday through Friday, please call one of the numbers below and ask for a same-day appointment.
Adult: (212) 305-8555
Pediatric: (212) 305-8933