Susannah Hills, MD
- Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery at CUMC
This provider accepts new patients
Appointment Phone Number: (212) 305-8555
This provider sees pediatric patients
Susannah E. Hills, MD, is a Pediatric Otolaryngologist-Head and Neck surgeon and Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Hills is a fellowship-trained Pediatric Otolaryngologist with particular expertise in airway surgery and aerodigestive disorders.
Dr. Hills specializes in the management of congenital and acquired airway disorders, feeding and swallowing pathology, childhood hearing loss, and benign and malignant pediatric head and neck masses. She also has a special interest in neonatal breathing and feeding disorders.
Dr. Hills received her bachelor’s degree, cum laude, from Harvard University. She completed her medical degree and surgical residency training at the University of Michigan, where she received the Commendation for Humanitarianism from the medical school. She went on to complete a fellowship in Pediatric Otolaryngology at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Northwestern University.
Dr. Hills has authored a number of journal articles and textbook chapters and has lectured extensively, both nationally and internationally. She is a member if the American Academy of Otolaryngology and is Board Certified in Otolaryngology. Dr. Hills is also very committed to international healthcare, and she was a Michael C. Rockefeller Fellow in Equatorial Guinea. During her residency, she also spearheaded an ongoing partnership for surgical training between the University of Michigan Department of Otolaryngology and KATH hospital in Ghana.
Areas of Expertise
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Ear, Nose, and Throat, Pediatric
- Pediatric Ear Disease
- Pediatric Ear Infection
- Pediatric Ear Nose Throat Disorder
- Pediatric ENT(earnose and throat)
- Pediatric Sinus Disorders
- Pediatric Sinusitis
- Pediatric Tonsil and Adenoid Disease
- Pediatric Voice Disorders
Education & Training
- MD, University of Michigan Medical School
- Internship: University of Michigan Medical Center
- Residency: University of Michigan Health System
- Fellowship: Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
CUMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital3959 Broadway
Floor: 5 North
New York, NY 10032
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Please contact the provider's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
- Aetna [EPO, HMO, Medicare Managed Care, NY Signature, POS, PPO, Signature Administrators, Student Health]
- Cigna [EPO, Great West, HMO, POS, PPO]
- Emblem/HIP [ConnectiCare, EPO, Essential Plan, HMO, Medicaid Managed Care, POS, PPO, Select Care (Exchange), Vytra]